[Libreoffice] binfilter dependencies

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:20:45 PST 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Peter Foley <pefoley2 at verizon.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2011, Mat?? Kukan wrote:
>
>> On 21 December 2011 01:25, Peter Foley <pefoley2 at verizon.net> wrote:
>> >
>> > Matus,
>> >
>> > I noticed that you added basic to tail_build in feature/gbuild_extensions.
>> > Be warned that when feature/gbuild_extensions gets merged to master
>> > binfilter/prj/build.lst will have to get changed from depending on basic
>> > to depending on tail_build simultaneously.
>> >
>> oh, indeed.
>> So, from the binfilter point of view it should not matter whether is
>> built before or after tail_build.
>> I could commit the change already now.
>> Any objections ?
>>

> I just pushed a change to binfilter that should resolve this.

One thing to bear in mind in the future, is when new module get added
to tail_build... if binfilter depend on them that dependency have to
be removed from binfitler (since that is already covered by
tail_build....), otherwise we will try to double build.. which can
cause some nasty thing.. (thing about two make racing each-other to
build the same module in the same build directory ... )

Norbert