[Libreoffice] .: 2 commits - vcl/inc vcl/source writerfilter/inc writerfilter/source

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Dec 22 01:37:01 PST 2011

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 08:51 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 01:50 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> > removed are methods necessary for the XML dump writerfilter
> > creates when built using dbglevel=2.
>
> 	I wonder if Caolan could build with dbglevel=2 with callcatcher so the
> unused methods don't end up in the list ?

Its a hazard alright, though platform dependent code not build under
Linux would remain a problem, so manual inspection is always
required :-(

I'll try
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=700d04cf24c2889d0ce9333f47e843e76c367c37

My minor concern is that by building a list of unused code under
dbglevel=2 that we retain a handful of methods only used under that,
which themselves pull in 80megs worth of code only used via dbglevel=2,
but can always revert when list hits 0 when its easier to do more
inspection of a small handful rather than a big list

C.