[Libreoffice] Index table: character style 'Index link' instead of 'Internet link'

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:28:17 PST 2011

Hi Alexander,

> When character style is 'Internet Link', all items are underline. In my
> humble opinion, it doesn't look nice.
>
> Is this a mistake or a conscious decision of developers?

There's a discussion on ux-advise about this, see:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-ux-advise/2011-December/000660.html
.

Feel free to weigh in there. In any case, I agree with you on the matter.

Astron.

PS: Note that the developer list is not the best place to discuss this
(unless you want to provide a patch, of course).