[Libreoffice] c++ sample for calc add-on

Lars Callenbach lars.callenbach at gmx.de
Fri Dec 23 13:02:16 PST 2011

Dear Michael,

thank you for your hints and for your offer. After reading the comments I went back to the beginning and startet with a simple setup. The calc add-on (quantlib plugin for quantlib 1.1) has many dependent libraries - some statically and some dynamically linked. In the simplified setup I have seen that I have to change one remaining statically linked library to the corresponding dynamic one -> the plugin works fine (under Windows and Linux/amd64).

Thanks a lot,
  Lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------