[Libreoffice] LibreOffice for Linux on Porteus V1.0 (32bit)?

John B johnb316 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 22:05:06 PST 2011

Ramon,

As I understand it, Porteus is a derivative of Slackware 13.37, so a
package built on a Slackware box should work just fine. Eric Hameleers
built a package of LibreOffice 3.4.4 against Slackware 13.37. You can
learn more about it here:
http://alien.slackbook.org/blog/libreoffice-3-4-4/

Good luck!

John Babiak