[Libreoffice] Problem Building - NSS Depedency

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 12:23:12 PST 2011

By the way, when building with the nss system lib instead, I get this:
http://libreoffice.pastebin.ca/2096180

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com