[Libreoffice] minor problem with Insert -> indexes and tables dialog

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Dec 27 06:16:12 PST 2011

Hi,

Lior Kaplan schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> The in Insert ->  Indexes and Tables dialog, the word "Preview" (bottom
> right corner in English interface) is trimmed. See screenshot (3.5.0
> beta2). In RTL interface the same problem happens, and with a longer
> translation more of the text is trimmed.

There is enough space here, on WinXP.

But uncheck preview and check again. The preview is not refreshed. When
you uncheck and check some other check box, the preview is refreshed,
but containes the drawing toolbar, which I have docked at the bottom in
my Writer, and a personal toolbar which is docked at top. The error is
in LO3.5 and not in LO3.4.

Please test this.

Kind regards
Regina