[Libreoffice] product-name in title bar of the office ?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Dec 28 09:37:01 PST 2011

Hi Cor,

Cor Nouws schrieb:
> Hi Eike, *
>
> Eike Rathke wrote (01-12-11 20:32)

>>> It is in share/registry/main.xcd
>>> component-data oor:name="Setup"
>>> node oor:name="Product"
>>> prop oor:name="ooName"
>
> how do you guys edit smthng as main.xcd?
> XML copy editor sort of hangs
> Emacs is, well, sort of doable ..

I'm on WinXP and I use "XML Notepad 2007". It has a node tree view.
Find with filter in "Text" will find the actual title bar entry "LOdev"
and you can then edit it. Or you search first for "Setup" then from
there for "Product" and then from there for "ooName".
I need only to click on the text value and then I'm in edit mode and can
change it.

Kind regards
Regina