[Libreoffice] [Patch] [Review 3.5 - Late Feature] Importing smartArt from <extLst>

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Dec 30 11:01:02 PST 2011

Hi Muthu,

On 2011-12-30 at 17:12 +0530, Muthu Subramanian K wrote:

> I pushed a feature (a small one) to master. It imports drawing files
> from pptx present in extLst. I guess its simpler to explain using a
> sample document - I have attached it with this mail. And a sample screen
> shot as well.

So this is not a small one, but something really exciting - we had more
and more presentations missing parts or entire slides due to missing
SmartArt.  And this provides some really nice fidelity (though not the
'real' SmartArt feature itself, and from what I know, there are
presentations that are missing this extra extLst stream) - bus still,
many cases are covered :-)

So you have my go-ahead, the code looks nice, and self-contained; let's
see what the others say - but I believe it should still go into 3.5, no
string changes etc. there.

Thank you a lot,
Kendy