[Libreoffice] Problem Building - NSS Depedency

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:09:04 PST 2011

Hi Kendy,

Since I was offline, I tried a few things. I essentially did a git reset
--hard, a make clean, and a rm -rf unx*.

Once that was done, I deleted my ccache folder.

I am bulding with --enable-symbols --with-num-cpus=4 on a Ubuntu 11.10 box.
I also updated gnu make with what is in developer tools to 3.82. My GCC
version is 4.6.1 and ccache is at 3.1.5.

Here is the impossibly long transcript. Thanks for having a look.

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com