[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: fontconfig / l10n issue with font names ...

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Feb 1 02:21:15 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 13:18 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Caolan,
>
> 	Any chance you could review Petr Gajdos's attached patch; AFAIR you are
> a bit of a fontconfig wizard ;-) It is to fix this:

Looks good, though we don't need to add to the to/from localized name
map the "Bold" "Italic" terms in the same same way we cache the
Localized font names, so I added another tweak to exclude the style
names from the cache.

If someone wants to review and cherry-pick them for 3-3, then
libs-gui:
650ad1697d1e8087159f6c7de51e36a9ae428de4
b77f7f6cf6cf8789d82f1cbda7298fc290728143

As an aside, this font stuff used to live in a module called psprint
which was built before vcl, now it lives inside vcl, so we've ended up
with basically duplicated enums of psp::width/FontWidth,
psp::italic/FontItalic, etc and convert to and from them rather
pointlessly. If someone has an interest they could probably strip out
and replace the psp:: variants with the main-stream vcl ones and
simplify the code somewhat.

C.