[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] translated some german comments

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Feb 1 02:30:27 PST 2011

Hi Pascal,

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 21:51 +0100, TentleXS wrote:
> I do not have much time right now. So the comments in the file are not
> all translated yet. But every litte bit helps, right? :)

	Right ! :-) much appreciated, pushed it.

	Incidentally - I know people like things like 'sw', but I was reading
(eg.)

	svtools/inc/ruler.hxx

	yesterday - specifying an easy-hack around there, and noticed some
monster German comment that is (perhaps) easier to translate: five or
six pages of text ;-) [ almost certainly inaccurate by now - but perhaps
interesting in English ].

	Thanks,

		Michael.