[Libreoffice] over-long extensions manager list ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Feb 1 02:47:38 PST 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 02:51 -0700, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> But on the other hand, especially among the majority language (Finnish) speakers
> here some are very antagonistic to the minority language ...

	Should we try to add some flags into the mix to clarify the
situation ? ;->

	I really think the solution is simply to partition / categorise the
extensions in the list - it should be that simple.

	The code in question is here:

	desktop/source/deployment/gui/dp_gui_dialog2.src
and	desktop/source/deplyoment/gui/dp_gui_extlistbox.*

	Shouldn't be impossibly hard to add some simple filtering to that for
built-in / bundled extensions that would hide most of them from people
and default to not showing bundled extensions.

	I'll add an easy hack for it if no-one jumps onto it.

	ATB,

		Michael.