[Libreoffice] OSF1 typo in set_soenv.in

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Tue Feb 1 13:09:45 PST 2011

Hi all,

While patching set_soenv.in, I found a typo on line 1142:

  if ($platform =~ m/linux|netbsd|odf1|freebsd|aix|solaris|openbsd/)

I believe odf1 is a typo for osf1

The code below the test on line 1142 is responsible for setting PATH; I'm not
100% sure but I believe that if the operating system is not recognized here,
the build cannot proceed.

The typo is present in the oldest recorded version of set_soenv.in, which is
dated from 2009-01-21.

It would seem that Open/LibreOffice has not been able to be built on OSF1
systems for more than 2 years, and no one has noticed so far.

--
Francois Tigeot