No subject

Thu Feb 3 08:14:59 PST 2011

-----
\retval <return value> { description }

Starts a description for a function's return value with name <return
value>, followed by a description of the return value. The text of the
paragraph that forms the description has no special internal structure.
All visual enhancement commands may be used inside the paragraph.
Multiple adjacent \retval commands will be joined into a single
paragraph. Each return value description will start on a new line. The
\retval description ends when a blank line or some other sectioning
command is encountered.
-----

I think it would be nice to use this. I could write a simple script
which replaces TRUE/FALSE with @retval.

Thomas