[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Easy Hack: Remove obsolete BmpColorMode enum

Chris Carpenter mordocai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:14:08 PST 2011

Hello Michael,

    I was waiting to edit the wiki pages until I heard back that the patches
look good, so I just now went and edited them before sending this. I haven't
really looked at much else yet(I only had a few minutes to spare at the
time), but I plan on doing more work in the future, and will keep on eye out
for anything else that looks obsolete and/or pointless. You could probably
expect some more Easy Hacks to be worked on by me in the near future.

Chris Carpenter