[Libreoffice] Who do I know when a patch will make it to a release

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Fri Feb 4 00:52:12 PST 2011

> For patches to make it into the now stable 3.3.0 branch it would need
> approval of 3 developers.

Well, LibreOffice 3.3.0 has already been released, so that branch is effectively "stopped dead" now, there will be nothing more released (source tarballs. or TDF builds) from it. Committing anything to it would be fairly pointless, even if three developers would approve.

It's the libreoffice-3-3 branch from which 3.3.1 will be built (actually I guess a libreoffice-3-3-1 branch will be made off it). I don't know how many approvals are needed at this stage for the libreoffice-3-3 branch. At least one, possibly three.

--tml