[Libreoffice] [REVIEWED] New mimetype icons - need patch review for -3-3

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Feb 4 04:23:52 PST 2011

Hi Thorsten,

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 23:57 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> please find a set of patches to bring the new mimetype icons into
> LibO-3-3 here:

	How much value there is in trying to review large binary diffs I don't
know ;-) But the risk is really low here anyway - at worst we have a few
inconsistent corner-cases for RC1.

	Please can you merge them to libreoffice-3-3 ? (I assume they are on
master - right ?)

> the scripts to convert, and distribute, are here:
> http://users.freedesktop.org/~thorsten/icon-update.tgz

	We should get that and the source svg into git, obviously. It'd be
ideal if we could do the dicing during the build process too (?) though
not sure that is entirely feasible ;-)

> I'd need a patch review before committing that to -3-3. Linux & Mac
> builds work fine & look great, did not yet try win32.

	For win32, at least you nailed the sysui/ .ico files - which is what is
needed I guess :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.