[Libreoffice] Problems with windows build

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Fri Feb 4 05:41:10 PST 2011

> And after a while of dismissing these, saxparser goes into an infinite loop.

For me, saxparser crashes... I am debugging that but not really getting much wiser. The crash happens in typelib_typedescription_newMIInterface() in cppu/source/typelib; it seems that the call to typelib_typedescriptionreference_new() on line 1236 modifies what the iterator i is iterating so that i points to some bogus data and i->directBaseMemberOffset is a totally bogus and then the next round in the enclosing for loop on line 1226 the indexing crashes.

--tml