[Libreoffice] Problems with windows build

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Sat Feb 5 03:03:12 PST 2011

> I only have VS2008 Express C++ edition installed.  How much effort is
> likely required to get it working with 2010, or should I just work on
> getting it to use 2008?

The only thing that didn't work for me using VS2010 was a crash in
climaker.exe, everything else works perfectly fine. The LibO 3.3 I was
using in the old machine was compiled with VS2010 (using a
climaker.exe compiled with VS2008)

The stack trace of the crash was the one Tor mentioned previously. So
I guess it's just a matter of fixing this and we can announce support
for this compiler.

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>
Document Foundation founding member