[Libreoffice] git submodule

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Sun Feb 6 09:45:41 PST 2011

* Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud at gmail.com> schrieb:

> Note that the main drawback of our current approach is indeed the
> bisection problem. It would be certainly be convinient to be able to
> bisect on the entire set of repos... but how much pain/risk do we want
> to take to improve that aspect of things ?

I wouldn't do that at all, instead actually split the whole
thing into smaller modules (really modules - not just subtrees!).
The main build process would be driven from an separate build
engine, that builds specific versions of the separate packages.
See my postings about kicking off the 3rdparty-libs.

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt at metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666