[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Mac builds / lang-packs ...

Dave Johnson davefilms.us at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:46:19 PST 2011

I am providing a dmg with German on my DVD.
http://www.libreofficedvd.info7.49 usd includes shipping.

Dave Johnson

On Feb 6, 2011 11:35 AM, "Martin Srebotnjak" <miles at filmsi.net> wrote:

Hi,

2011/2/6 Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus at gmail.com>

> Not a big deal if we already have all languages included in a single pack.

Most hassle-free (and Mac-like) would really be to have a single full-lang
pack with all gui and help languages. The install process would offer
possibility of languages to be installed and of online help.

But that would look nice on Windows as well (langpacks could also be
downloaded during the install, as is the case with the AbiWord setup).

Lp, m.