[Libreoffice] who is who

Nguyen Vu Hung vuhung16plus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:26:02 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:17 AM, Tor Lillqvist <tlillqvist at novell.com> wrote:
>> Though we have a related page:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/FindTheExpert
Thank you, it is extremely useful when I go to IRC as well.

> That page is to help those doing bug triage, I think?
> I don't think we want to start getting personally addressed mail asking for enhancements,
>  surely? The norm in Open Source is to keep discussion in the open, on publicly archived
> mailing lists.
Thank you for reminding me that; being an open source enthusiast for
more than a decade,
I know the importance of being open - in communication, that's how
open source development
diagram works.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )