[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Fix cppcheck errors and warnings

Jesse Adelman someone at boldandbusted.com
Mon Feb 7 15:31:53 PST 2011

On 02/07/11 01:37, David Tardon wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 09:42:46PM +0100, Xisco Faulí wrote:
>> -    } section[SECTIONS];
>> +    } section[SECTIONS] = NULL;
>
> This is false alarm. The struct has default constructor, so the elements
> of the array are initialized properly.
>
>> +            delete [] level;
>
> This is wrong, because OutlineNumbering deletes the passed level in its
> destructor.
>
> D.

Hi David,

Just a friendly reminder to file a bug with cppcheck's devs if you've
found false positives or outright mistakes made by cppcheck. We want to
help them help us. :)

They have April 9th slated as the next cppcheck release date, so lets be
sure to get all the LO-found fixes into their tree and keep
false/misleading results out of http://libreoffice.boldandbusted.com/ .

If you did this already, sweet! :)

Cheers,

Jesse Adelman