[Libreoffice] [libreoffice] [PUSHED] EasyHacks: Reanimating more tests in ure/sal

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Tue Feb 8 00:46:32 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 09:16:54AM +0100, David Tardon wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 11:10:07PM +0100, Wilhelm Pflüger wrote:
> > More reanimated tests. The osl/file part is not satisfying. I had to
> > switch off some tests in osl_old_test_file.cxx. Maybe it is not worth to
> > keep it.
> >
> > These patches are LGPLv3+/MPL.
> >

> Nice work! I have a couple of comments, nevertheless:

5. sal tests are 'special' with regard to cppunit in that that
   cppunittester is built in the same module, so one cannot expect it to
   be delivered already. I created a helper file sal/qa/cppunit_local.mk
   that should be included in all sal tests' makefiles instead of
   _cppunit.mk . This helper sets the correct path to cppunittester and
   then proceeds with including _cppunit.mk as usual. Note that one must
   use full path when including it, i.e., $(PRJ)$/qa$/cppunit_local.mk .

D.