[Libreoffice] Some help for LibreOffice testing with ODF ?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Feb 8 16:05:22 PST 2011

Hi all,

OpenDoc Society writes us with a request to join in for Officeshots. The
system that makes it possible to easily test our output against ODF etc.

Since I think the best change to find someone to help with this little
task is this list, I quote the mail:

Quote:
"  before the next plugfest it would be really useful if someone from
the LibreOffice community would set up a copy of LibreOffice for
Officeshots.org (ideally on multiple platforms and both a trunk version
and a release, but lets start with the basics). This is not a very
difficult or timeconsuming thing to do, and it can run on a desktop in
the background or on a small virtual machine somewhere.
It would however be very useful for interop testing, because all test
documents can be automatically pushed to it.

The manual for installing a factory can be found here:
http://code.officeshots.org/trac/officeshots/wiki/FactoryManual

If you find a volunteer, he or she should register at
http://www.officeshots.org and subsequently contact us and get the
appropriate rights to set up a factory.
   "

Thanks for you attention :-)