[Libreoffice] Wiki Development/Code Overview

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Feb 8 22:45:33 PST 2011

Hi Christoph,

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 23:32 +0100, Christoph Herzog wrote:
> I've made some changes to the hierarchical structure of the page and
> added an alphabetical list of directories&repositories in clone/. Please
> check whether I'm taking the right direction.

	Ooh :-) looks nice - if you're talking about:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Code_Overview

	I suppose we only want to pull out individual code modules / headers if
they are of particular interest to people in general [ eg. the shell ].

	Of course, we want to import as many module-level descriptions as
possible; and (hopefully) also add them to git as module/README files in
each module top-level too [ perhaps with a nice link-back to the wiki ].

	But what is there looks like a good foundation to build on some more,
go for it ! :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.