[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] further patch for fdo#30879 - for 3.3.1

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Wed Feb 9 03:01:10 PST 2011

Hi,
Further fix for a problem ( that I didn't notice ) with fdo#30879. This
bug mentions that from the cmd line
soffice ".uno:Quit"
should start and terminate the office process but doesn't. I committed
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=6eb4e55b0a61f793f635a8038895cb2e452dc280
to fix that.
However, I noticed afterwards that when you have a running office that
soffice ".uno:Quit" results in an error where it reports it cannot open
'file:[path to program directory of installation]/uno.Quit' and the
office process is not terminated.

the following patches ( second one is a one-liner correction to the first )

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=fa8cfcd45225d55d567e5ad05900c36700549d5d
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=c20a211b8af0c960a04d71f4fb53ed0664383230

fix that

(note)
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=6eb4e55b0a61f793f635a8038895cb2e452dc280

is already in 3.3.1, as such I would really like to add this patch to
both 3.3 *and* 3.3.1

thanks,

Noel