[Libreoffice] Segfault in regcomp while creating registry

Alfonso Eusebio alfonso_eusebio at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 09:44:56 PST 2011

Thanks Caolan!

Worked like a charm.

Regards,
Alfonso

----- Original Message ----
From: Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com>
To: Alfonso Eusebio <alfonso_eusebio at yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: LibreOffice List <libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org>
Sent: Wed, 9 February, 2011 13:41:36
Subject: Re: [Libreoffice] Segfault in regcomp while creating registry

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 13:23 +0000, Alfonso Eusebio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm getting a Segmentation fault error when running "make dev-install'
> I've rebased with origin/master and done a full build (successful), but the
> problem is still there.
>
> Does anybody know what could be causing this?
>
> Please find below that point the shows the error in the log:

Multiple uno components are registered together, so it can be hard to
find the right one, so...

in solenv/bin/modules/installer/globals.pm thance "unomaxservices =
1800" to "unomaxservices = 1" and run make dev-install again.

That should still break, but the log will more usefully identify which
one is the one that crashed, and more than likely its due to not been
rebuilt correctly due to missing/hidden dependencies or something and
you might have to blow away the unxlng* dir of the module from which the
offending uno.so came from.

C.