[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] translation comments

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Feb 10 02:02:05 PST 2011

Hi Rob,

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 22:36 +0100, Rob Snelders wrote:
> Here is a small patch that translates some comments I forgot last patch.

	Thanks for that :-) I just pushed it. As Fridrich says, it can help to
have it as git format-patch output; to get that you need to commit
first:

	git commit -a -m 'translated comments'
	git format-patch HEAD~1

	should give you a 0001-translated-comments.patch (or somesuch) to
attach.

	One benefit of that is that it runs the pre-commit checks (that we run
when we commit), which eg. requires spaces instead of tabs, and so on.
That just makes things flow more quickly.

	Anyhow - thanks for that !

	ATB,

		Michael.