[Libreoffice] OSX / crash on exit ...

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Thu Feb 10 07:29:19 PST 2011

Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	And I was wondering - now that valgrind runs nicely on that
> platform ;-) whether we couldn't get a good stack trace or so from it
> [ export G_SLICE=1 before running to turn off the slab allocation I
> guess ].
>
> 	Or do other people not see this ?

At least I don't - in fact this scenario is of course part of my
testing of release builds.

There have been a few random bug reports of crashes during the 3.3.0
beta/rc phase, most/all of them somehow vanished - I wonder if we
maybe run into weird stale config issues here or something...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten