[Libreoffice] Build logs from the tinderbox

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Thu Feb 10 07:35:00 PST 2011

Hi Christian,

On 2011-02-10 at 15:34 +0100, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

> >> Would it be acceptable to get the full build log in case something goes
> >> wrong?
> >
> > Wouldn't it make sense to have the N last build logs on the web somewhere, and just point to the relevant one in the tinderbox mail?
>
> http://tinderbox.go-oo.org/MASTER/status.html
>
> use "master" as treename, apart from that, see
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Tinderbox_Setup#The_very_basics

Yes, sorry, I completely forgot about this one :-(

As you already have experience with what the tinder mails should
contain, do you think you could enhance bin/tinbuild in the bootstrap
repo to actually send the mails to the tinderbox too, when an additional
option is provided?  That way it would be completely trivial to setup a
tinderbox anywhere with few steps:

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap tinderbox
cd tinderbox
./autogen.sh [params]
make
# when make succeeds