[Libreoffice] New feature: print current page

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Feb 11 02:59:27 PST 2011

Hi Tobias,

Tobias Ollmann wrote (11-02-11 12:28)

> I'm rather new here, so I don't know if something similar has already
> been posted. But I'm missing a very important feature in the printing
> dialog, namly an option to print the current page only.

The old behaviour in OOo was
  - select option Pages, that default to the current page.
WHich is what you want.

With the new Printer Dialog, you can select Pages, but nor does it show
the current page, nor does it get the focus,
IMO two usability bugs.

> Are there plans to implement something like that?

Not that I am aware of.
But improving the behaviour in the current dialog would do too, IMO.

regards,
Cor