[Libreoffice] Improvement LibreOffice

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Sat Feb 12 07:29:12 PST 2011

* Andrés Domínguez <andresdju at gmail.com> schrieb:

> Have you tried Scribus and LaTex? I have never used Scribus,
> but looks a good publishing program. LaTex is very good at
> mathematical and technical texts.

LaTeX is quite good at typesetting any kind of large or (partially)
autogenerated documents, which have to follow certain rules
(IOW: not doing individual formattings, positionings, etc by
hand but having that computed automatically - so the opposite of
typical publisher applications).

Both things IMHO would be really fine to have, but probably there're
too many infrastructual problems to solve.

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt at metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666