[Libreoffice] compilation and bundled extensions

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Sun Feb 13 02:22:41 PST 2011

Hi,

I compiled LibO (branch master) on my notebook under Ubuntu 10.04 (x86_64).
All worked fine. It took ~ 4 hours with 2 CPUs underclocked to 63% to
prevent overheating.

I did "make dev-install" to try the result. No problem although I wonder
why this command did not install the bundled extensions.
Is there some option to add to do a complete installation ?

Best regards
JBF