[Libreoffice] Problems with windows build

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon Feb 14 06:10:43 PST 2011

Hello,

On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 11:05 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > For me, saxparser crashes... I am debugging that but not really getting much
> 	I wonder if the stlport iterators were simply more robust against
> changes in the underlying structures. Is this a list it is iterating or
> a hash ? If the latter then changes in the 'hash' had undefined (but
> non-crashy) behaviour with stlport.

If it is the same crash we saw during FOSDEM, it is due to the fact that
with the hash_* containers of stlport, erasing the element pointed to by
the one-beyond-the-end iterator was graciously handled, whereas the
boost::unordered ones are crashing with it. But the fix is just easy by
checking whether the corresponding find did not return this kind of
iterator and perform the erase only then.

Cheers

Fridrich