[Libreoffice] compilation and bundled extensions

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 01:23:13 PST 2011

Le 15/02/11 10:14, Caolán McNamara a écrit :

Hi,

> Ah, I assumed you'd already *built* them, but wondered  why they weren't
> auto-installed, use --enable-ext-pdfimport, etc. to build them.
>
> C.

Is there no single switch to build them all in one go ?

I was looking through the autogen.sh options yesterday and couldn't find
one and mistakenly took the --with-extension-integration option to mean
just that, but when I watched the configure taking place, I noticed that
the extensions were not included.

Alex