[Libreoffice] DirEntryStack not used?

Christina Roßmanith ChrRossmanith at web.de
Tue Feb 15 11:45:35 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out whether DirEntryStack is necessary or not. This
is what I did already:

1. ./g grep DirEntryStack:  found class implementation in dirent.cxx
and  "TOOLS_DLLPRIVATE USHORT                ImpTryUrl( DirEntryStack&
rStack, const String& rPfad, FSysPathStyle eStyle );" in fsys.hxx and
"@echo DirEntryStack>>$@" in a makefile.

2. ./g grep ImpTryUrl: found the line mentioned under 1.

Is it valid to assume that DirEntryStack can be deleted? Or should I
just comment it out, try to build and if this is fine then I know it's
not used anymore?

Christina