[Libreoffice] Undo Redo Re: [REVIEW] Re: SmNodeToTextVisitor Fixes

Luke Dixon 6b8b4567 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 15:16:03 PST 2011

Hi Jonas,

On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 21:51 +0100, Jonas Finnemann Jensen wrote:

> Well, lets just think about writing a note for the next guy, if we
> find a solution :)

I suppose the EditEngine::SetText functions would be be a good place to
start.

> I noticed that 0xFFFF is used in SelectAll... but searching for
> EE_PARA_ALL, gives some results where it's used for creating
> selections, so that's probably what it's a constant for...

It's a small matter, but not sure it is quite right as the 4th argument
but at least there is other code that can be pointed at which does this.

> Unless, you've other ideas, I suggest don't you update your patch,
> then I'll push it... And please update the todo-list, you've just
> fixed one of the complicated issues... :)

Here's the redo of this patch :)

Thanks for all your help :) might not have got there otherwise. Let's
hope it will be okay.

Regards,
Luke