[Libreoffice] compilation and bundled extensions

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Thu Feb 17 07:21:33 PST 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 10:20:27AM +0100, David Tardon wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 09:26:47PM +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > caolanm->dtardon: Which reminds me, when i did this I didn't seem to get
> > the python, beanshell, rhino scripting extensions (not that I really
> > want the beanshell, rhino ones, but I did want the python one)
>
> I probably forgot to add them to yet another list in yet another obscure
> place... I'll look into it.

Nothing like that... I just managed to put the .oxt file definitions in
scp2/source/extensions/file_extensions.scp inside
#ifdef WITH_EXTENSION_SUN_TEMPLATE_PACK :(
Fixed now. In addition, I am going to add configure options to
selective disabling of the providers
(--disable-ext-scripting-{beanshell,javascript,python}).

D.