[Libreoffice] It's not a dev topic, but please read it.

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Feb 21 01:59:45 PST 2011

Hi Kayo,

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 23:56 -0200, kayo.hamid at gekkolinux.com.br wrote:
>  We have, in Brazil, one institute without funds that work to
..
>  But after some things happended, $$$$$, this guys want to command and
>  conquer the community, us, and not help us anymore.

	So - whatever the rights and wrongs of this issue - and I suspect poor
communication is near the root of it all; there should clearly be no
barrier to -anyone- contributing to LibreOffice.

	ie. we accept code changes, translations, artwork etc. based not on the
language, color of skin, creed, odd views of author, corporate
affiliation or not etc. etc. - but purely on merit.

	So :-) hopefully there should be no barrier to your continued concrete
contributions getting included, and I look forward to reviewing them.

	Having said that - this is a developer list; and (given what I write
above) this is emphatically not a developer issue - so please use the
right list for this: ie. take it elsewhere - the 'discuss' list perhaps.
As/when you have code, please bring it here :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.