[Libreoffice] New feature: print current page

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Wed Feb 23 01:54:42 PST 2011

Hi Tobias,

On 2011-02-12 at 13:16 +0100, Tobias Ollmann wrote:

> Wow, thanks for the fast replies.

Heh - so this one is prolonged, really sorry for that.

> > Indeed, that would be great. I noticed another issue that seems to be
> > different with regard to the original specification. And, there is a
> > serious usability/utility issue since the dialog doesn't save printer /
> > printing options in certain cases. So if there is a helpful (developer)
> > hand, then I'd like to resolve this ... Anybody? :-)
>
> Well, I really would like to help. But as I said, I'm new here and have
> absolutely no experience in developing LibreOffice/OpenOffice.
> Although if this is kind of easy work, I could give it a try.

Some code pointers can be found here:

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=RBT_SELECTION&project=libs-gui&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=

and

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=maRbtSelection&project=libs-gui&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=

This implements the functionality of printing the selected text; it gets
enabled when there is something selected in the document.

I'll add it to Easy hacks too, when you start working on it, please mark
it in the wiki page that you are working on it:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks#Print_current_page

Regards,
Kendy