[Libreoffice] f268 error

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Feb 24 13:07:24 PST 2011

Hi there,

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 16:58 +0100, Zongbo Zhang wrote:
> seems no one here is willing to help, but still post my problem here.

	:-)

> still trying my first build, it runs for 4 hours before stop in the module 'wizards' and 'svt'.
> the first says: f258: error, cannot find some pictures specified inside the imagelist.src,
> have done a rebuild inside that module, but did not fix or isolate the problem.

	Can you past some real context of the error ? as in a dozen lines or so
around about it ? that should have the directory, and more data in it -
your error is essentially

	"something broke"

	this doesn't have enough information to help us find what something
is :-) nevermind help you fix it.

> btw: do not tell me to post this to the pastbin, did once,
> nobody even bother himself to read it.

	I asked on IRC; you pasted an extraordinary fragment like this:

<zzh9807> <iframe
src="http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=libreoffice&uio=Mj10cnVlJjQ9dHJ1ZSY5PXRydWUmMTI9dHJ1ZQ81" width="647" height="400"></iframe>

	I've no idea what that means, and had intermittent connectivity too; so
- sorry for the problems; have you tried pulling up to the latest code
and re-building, to do that run:

	g pull -r

	Failing that - did you remove the output directory in that module [ as
the build script tells you to when it breaks ]. Sorry it's frustrating
and all that.

	ATB,

		Michael.