[Libreoffice] EasyHack: Improved bug filing form / flow

Daniel Neel dneelyep at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:37:02 PST 2011

I think this project is moving a bit beyond what I currently have skill and
time to complete with quality. I think it would be best for me to pass the
current work on to someone else. Would the best course of action be to
update the EasyHacks page with a notice of the current progress on the hack,
an attachment of the file, and maybe a link to this mailing list
conversation? I look forward to helping out LO in other ways soon.

Thanks,

Daniel