[Libreoffice] Mac - Python scripts not visible / executable in Macros manager

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 26 06:11:21 PST 2011

Hi Alexander, *,

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood at gmail.com> wrote:

> Despite the scripts being physically present within the app bundle, the
> python scripts Capitalise and pythonSamples are not visible, or
> executable via the application GUI - stock LibO 3.3.1 final on MacOSX
> 10.6.6. Any idea why ?

confirming on PPC (10.4) - the HelloWorld one is present and working though.

And the module pythonSamples→TableSample is also visible in the tree,
but it is empty.
Capitalize also exists, but only the beanshell one is listed.

Looking at the files I found the cause, the
 g_exportedScripts
isn't working correctly, it hides all methods.

ciao
Christian