[Libreoffice] Replacement table enhancement for Braille table

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Mon Jan 3 00:42:09 PST 2011

Hello Sophie,

On Tue, 2010-12-28 at 17:12 +0300, Sophie Gautier wrote:
> Now would it be possible to enhance the replacement table so that we can
> execute the pattern *oe* to be replaced by the pattern *oeu* in each
> word containing this first pattern, that could be at the beginning of
> the word like in oeuf or in the middle like in boeuf.

Well, we may have some performance issues trying to match a pattern or
regexp against every single word... but that could be interesting to do:
this could even be an easy hack.

> The same for the end of a word containing the pattern *ait at the end,
> only entering 3 will replace the *ait at the end of the word.

Well, I don't really see this use case ;)

> Of course, we could use the search/replace function at the end, but it's
> a very different use than entering your whole text using the braille
> keyboard.

What about adding it to the easy hacks list and enable it only with the
experimental features?

Regards,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat