[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] LO Pootle

Nguyen Vu Hung vuhung16plus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:01:58 PST 2011

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Lior Kaplan <kaplanlior at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Aron Xu <happyaron.xu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1 for choosing .po over .sdf or .xliff, the number of tools designed
>> to edit and/or manage .po files is much more than the other two
>> formats AFAIK.
>>

> +1

+1 for .po and svn (or git, whatever version management tool is fine to me)

subversion is a bit easier to use than git but I think most translator
will leave the
review/commit cycles to the translation leads :)

svn/git is a must, I need them as a tool for tracking the changes.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )