[Libreoffice] starmath / cppunit breakage in master

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Jan 4 11:01:14 PST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 19:15 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> I'm attaching the new build output where I guess the real error is:
>
> /usr/include/boost/unordered/detail/hash_table_impl.hpp:197:54: error: 'forward' is not a member of '_STL'

Aha, well that makes more sense anyway. C++0x compiler, boost makes some
assumptions that std::forward is available, which it isn't, cause this
is x86 and we're using stlport despite building with c++0x.

Alright, just go ahead and stick your patch of

#define MDDS_HASH_CONTAINER_STLPORT 1

in. You can remove the MDDS_CPPFLAGS line from the makefile.mk as well
in that case. Its the easiest thing to do.

We can leave the configure test as it is, as its just checking that the
header is sane.

C.