[Libreoffice] visual formula editor makes unwanted changes to command line

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Jan 5 06:39:40 PST 2011

On Sun, 2011-01-02 at 21:12 +0100, Jonas Finnemann Jensen wrote:
> > I have installed RC2 now, but I see no difference in formula editor.
>
> I don't think everything from master is merged into the release candidate...
> And since this is still an experimental feature we're slow at pushed
> things out...

	Right :-) best to test this on master; hopefully when turned off it
doesn't cause too much grief, and this is getting us some useful bug /
testing feedback :-)

	If the feature were more clearly separated I'd suggest we back-port
fixes more aggressively to the stable branch (since it is clearly
flagged as experimental).

	Having said that - if we have any fixes for regressions that are not
working when the feature is not enabled - we should back-port them: are
there any ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.