[Libreoffice] Symbolic regression for curvefitting.

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Wed Jan 5 10:02:06 PST 2011

On Sun, 2011-01-02 at 21:12 +0100, Fabian Deutsch wrote:

> Thoughts?

Hi Fabian,

I think this is a pretty interesting project worth consideration.

One thing I noticed; you've chosen Vala as the language for this
library.  Is that only for prototyping, or is that a permanent fixture?

I know nothing about Vala, but having to learn a new language does raise
a bar for some of us to participate and take a peek at it.

Other than that, the project sounds interesting.  I'd like to take a
look at that at some point.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc